Choosing a book coach can be daunting. After all, you want to write a brilliant book that you are proud to share with the world, don’t you? So, here are seven essential questions to ask.
Does your coach have a:
- Pain-free process that makes writing magical and fun and keeps you going.
- Means to slay your inner demons and overcome any barriers between you and the finish line.
- Shelf of books written by happy clients about their coaching or training programs in their own unique voice (including co-authors).
- Way to determine your author’s voice and reveal your personality through the pages.
- Time-bound, proven process with an achievable deadline, and clarity and accountability about who does what, when.
- A demonstrated model for your return on investment (time and money) showing value delivered.
- Detailed pre- and post-launch publishing strategy.
Which of those ideal qualities would be the most important to you?