Do you want to write a brilliant business book?
Three steps to help you get it done:
- Step 1: A get-to-know-you phone call to discuss your expertise
- Step 2: A Discovery Session to clarify your goals, and reveal how my proven program works
- Step 3: You sign up and I help you focus, create and publish your book.
Interested? Download the Ultimate Cheatsheet to Get Your Book Started Free.
Read my book: Sticky Content: Mastering the Delicate Art of Content Marketing
The first and only Australian book about content marketing.Buy Now
If you are pitching to a business readership, you must nail your message and hook their attention. I use my 25-plus years as a business journalist to ensure your ideas will fly with this discerning market.
Want to get started today? Download the free Ultimate Cheatsheet to Get Your Book Started
As published in:
Could you plan out your next book this Easter?
You know how you always get your best ideas in the bath or the shower? I believe the scientists know all the neurochemical reasons, but as far as I am concerned, it’s because you are relaxed. Whenever I relax, great ideas pop into my mind. When I am tense or anxious, my ideas are sh*t (which makes me feel more tense and anxious. Sigh.)
This Easter, put your book outline up on the wall. One page per chapter, one topic per chapter with three to five topics under each chapter message. Once you have stuck them up on the wall, you can look at all your chapters together
“Plain and simple, this book would never have happened without you. I cannot thank you enough. With gratitude.”
My mentoring program in brief
1. A quick and easy way to write a book that you will be proud to share with the world.
2. Write a 25,000-word to 45,000-word book in 90 days using my proven book-build system.
“Kath, Thanks for making this book possible.”
Ric Navarro, Author, Marketing with Purpose: A C-Suite Guide to Being Truly Customer-Centric