Do you want to write a brilliant business book?
Three steps to help you get it done:
- Step 1: A get-to-know-you phone call to discuss your expertise
- Step 2: A Discovery Session to clarify your goals, and reveal how my proven program works
- Step 3: You sign up and I help you focus, create and publish your book.
Interested? Download the Ultimate Cheatsheet to Get Your Book Started Free.
Read my book: Sticky Content: Mastering the Delicate Art of Content Marketing
The first and only Australian book about content marketing.Buy Now
If you are pitching to a business readership, you must nail your message and hook their attention. I use my 25-plus years as a business journalist to ensure your ideas will fly with this discerning market.
Want to get started today? Download the free Ultimate Cheatsheet to Get Your Book Started
As published in:
How I used to do sales before I learned to ask questions
Sales can be a heartbreaking process. Or not. If you’d prefer it was not, here’s a plan.
A few years ago, I sat in a cafe, coffee cooling, heart sinking, a prospective client in front of me. But I knew where this sales conversation would end—in a ‘no’. I had a service I knew would help this person. Somehow, I could never get it across. I left every meeting despondent.
“Plain and simple, this book would never have happened without you. I cannot thank you enough. With gratitude.”
My mentoring program in brief
1. A quick and easy way to write a book that you will be proud to share with the world.
2. Write a 25,000-word to 45,000-word book in 90 days using my proven book-build system.
“Kath, Thanks for making this book possible.”
Ric Navarro, Author, Marketing with Purpose: A C-Suite Guide to Being Truly Customer-Centric