Do you want to write a brilliant business book?
Three steps to help you get it done:
- Step 1: A get-to-know-you phone call to discuss your expertise
- Step 2: A Discovery Session to clarify your goals, and reveal how my proven program works
- Step 3: You sign up and I help you focus, create and publish your book.
Interested? Download the Ultimate Cheatsheet to Get Your Book Started Free.
Read my book: Sticky Content: Mastering the Delicate Art of Content Marketing
The first and only Australian book about content marketing.Buy Now
If you are pitching to a business readership, you must nail your message and hook their attention. I use my 25-plus years as a business journalist to ensure your ideas will fly with this discerning market.
Want to get started today? Download the free Ultimate Cheatsheet to Get Your Book Started
As published in:
Put your ideas in context; it changes everything
The Buddhist meditation teacher and podcaster, Tara Brach, tells the story of a man who sees a dog near a tree in the woods. The dog is snarling and snapping viciously, and the man feels angry and afraid. But as he comes a little closer, he notices the dog’s leg is caught in a trap, and the animal is in terrible pain. Now the man feels compassion and sorrow for the suffering dog and understands why he is snarling.
“Plain and simple, this book would never have happened without you. I cannot thank you enough. With gratitude.”
My mentoring program in brief
1. A quick and easy way to write a book that you will be proud to share with the world.
2. Write a 25,000-word to 45,000-word book in 90 days using my proven book-build system.
“Kath, Thanks for making this book possible.”
Ric Navarro, Author, Marketing with Purpose: A C-Suite Guide to Being Truly Customer-Centric