Do you want to write a brilliant business book?
Three steps to help you get it done:
- Step 1: A get-to-know-you phone call to discuss your expertise
- Step 2: A Discovery Session to clarify your goals, and reveal how my proven program works
- Step 3: You sign up and I help you focus, create and publish your book.
Interested? Download the Ultimate Cheatsheet to Get Your Book Started Free.
Read my book: Sticky Content: Mastering the Delicate Art of Content Marketing
The first and only Australian book about content marketing.Buy Now
If you are pitching to a business readership, you must nail your message and hook their attention. I use my 25-plus years as a business journalist to ensure your ideas will fly with this discerning market.
Want to get started today? Download the free Ultimate Cheatsheet to Get Your Book Started
As published in:
Avoid this massive no-no when pitching your book to publishers
Sending your finished manuscript to a publisher increases your chance of a rejection slip.
That’s right. The last thing publishers want is your full manuscript to read.
How do I know? Because publishers tell you what they want these days. Which leads me to my final tip in my series of 10 Tips to Win a Publishing Deal (find the other tips here). It is this:
Follow the publisher’s pitch guidelines
“Plain and simple, this book would never have happened without you. I cannot thank you enough. With gratitude.”
My mentoring program in brief
1. A quick and easy way to write a book that you will be proud to share with the world.
2. Write a 25,000-word to 45,000-word book in 90 days using my proven book-build system.
“Kath, Thanks for making this book possible.”
Ric Navarro, Author, Marketing with Purpose: A C-Suite Guide to Being Truly Customer-Centric