Do you want to write a brilliant business book?
Three steps to help you get it done:
- Step 1: A get-to-know-you phone call to discuss your expertise
- Step 2: A Discovery Session to clarify your goals, and reveal how my proven program works
- Step 3: You sign up and I help you focus, create and publish your book.
Interested? Download the Ultimate Cheatsheet to Get Your Book Started Free.
Read my book: Sticky Content: Mastering the Delicate Art of Content Marketing
The first and only Australian book about content marketing.Buy Now
If you are pitching to a business readership, you must nail your message and hook their attention. I use my 25-plus years as a business journalist to ensure your ideas will fly with this discerning market.
Want to get started today? Download the free Ultimate Cheatsheet to Get Your Book Started
As published in:
Is wibble-wobble a desirable quality in a book?
Tip #7 Retain control over the editing, design and print quality of your book
Poor editing, design and printing can really let your book down. You have gone to all the trouble to write 25,000 to 45,000 words; now it’s time to put some effort into the presentation of your ideas. I’ve been known to reject a book, even though I wanted to read it, because of poor design.
When you self-publish, you are in control of all these elements. Choose wisely.
“Plain and simple, this book would never have happened without you. I cannot thank you enough. With gratitude.”
My mentoring program in brief
1. A quick and easy way to write a book that you will be proud to share with the world.
2. Write a 25,000-word to 45,000-word book in 90 days using my proven book-build system.
“Kath, Thanks for making this book possible.”
Ric Navarro, Author, Marketing with Purpose: A C-Suite Guide to Being Truly Customer-Centric