A while ago, there was a book coaching scam! Who knew! You paid US$2000 and you got nothing.
Since I started helping coaches and other experts to write books (in 90 days), quite a few other providers have joined the market. Cool with that (except the scams)!
- Does your prospective coach believe in what you want to write about?
- Do you like your coach?
- How will your coach hold you accountable? (Not will they, but HOW will they?)
- How will you make a return on your investment?
- Does your coach understand your market?
- Does your coach have a proven system to help you write your manuscript that works?